Friday, February 22, 2008

WHAT?!?! Another post? It's only been a couple of days!

It must be very cold in Hell right about now. Anyway, I've decided to post again to renew a feature I did probably two years ago, but I can't really remember when or on which blog I did it.

It's time to Pick Your Favorite Bruins Ice Girl! My favorite sports team, the Boston Bruins, recently anonuced their Ice Girls for the season. Ice Girls are like cheerleaders for hockey. They skate around and give out free crap during intermissions, shovel ice shavings, and make public appeances to promote the team. They're a somewhat recent phenomenon in the NHL, and don't really serve much of a purpose. But they can be fun to look at, and provide me material for a post. If TWG happens to come by and read this, please spare me the spiel about "The Red Wings are too pure and awesome to engage in the sacrilege that is the Ice Girls." Just pick one. I know you like girls. :-)

Without any further ado, here are this year's Ice Girls*. Click on the picture to go to that girl's bio page. You should make your decision based on looks as well as answers to the silly bio questions. They're people, after all, not just skating pieces of meat.

Alexa............... Andrea............ Audrey


Emily............... Fasha.............. Grier


Jaime.............. Jenn................. Julez


Katherine.......... Kim.................. Megan


Rebecca.............. Sam............ Shannon


Sydney............ Whitney
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm not particularly impressed with the group as a whole this year. There are some cuties, but one of them runs away with the prize in my book. She wins by a mile. I'll be interested to see if your picks match up with mine. I'll anounce my pick, and the results of the voting, in *gasp* another post in a few days! Have a great weekend until then.
* I couldn't get the names to line up right with the pictures, and I'm too lazy to make it better. It should be good enough.