Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Operation "Win a Wii" Not Successful... Yet

Sorry if I was too heavy on the drama yesterday. The relative importance of my request was admittedly low. I was just frustrated at not being able to identify the song. What I'm trying to do is win a radio station contest by naming the artists of 12 short song clips saying the word "crazy". The one I posted yesterday was the last one I needed to identify. With the complete list in hand, I needed to be caller 10 at a certain time, name all the artists, and I'd win a Wii. I called yesterday at the appointed time, and was caller number 8! That sucked. Luckily, caller 10 was stumped by the very clip I posted yesterday, so the contest continues today and I get another chance. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

I want to thank everyone who listened to the clip in an effort to help me. I appreciate you trying to lend a hand, or an ear, as it were. And special thanks again to the Rowdy Theologian. I still can't fathom how he listened to the clip and knew what song it was. In all my searches on lyrics sites and google, that band or song never came up.