Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hodge Podge

First Item: Bruins 3 Oilers 0. On Chief Night, too! JuicyA is hating me today, I'm sure. Brad Bochenski has been on fire since the Bruins acquired him. He seems to have lit a spark under the asses of Patrice Bergeron and Marco Sturm, too. Now if only Savard, Murray and Axelsson pick it up, the Bruins MIGHT be able to make a playoff run. But that probably won't happen.

Second Item: I haven't been talking about TV much, so here's bit. "Heroes" is awesome. The return of "Lost" was great, with the bit of info about where the Others came from and how long they've been there. Not sure how I feel about Morris being nabbed to arm the nukes in "24". That's a bit too coincidental. I haven't seen this week's 2-hour ep, though, to see how it plays out. "The Office" returned to its buffoonery last week with Michael's wedding behavior again stretching the bounds of credulity, and not in a good/funny way. The funniest show of the week award (for last week) goes to "My Name is Earl". It seems like they wrote the show just to accommodate Jaime Pressly's pregnancy, but it was so chock-full of funny lines I had to pause it while I laughed so I didn't miss anything else.

Third Item: What the fuck is going on here?!?! Wow!

Fourth Item: The Police performance at the Grammys was pretty anticlimactic, but they're going on tour! Even if they come to my neck of the woods, though, I won't be paying hundreds of bucks to see them in a too-large venue. I'll wait to watch it on YouTube.