Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pardon my recent profanity

I'll try not to swear too much today. That last post just needed a lot of emphasis. I haven't watched much TV this week except for 24, so I've got nothing new to report there. Apparently the Idol auditions are quite disturbing. I don't get into this phase of the show, but I have them recorded. I'll check some out this weekend.

What I'd like to talk about a bit today is football. Yes, I'm a big Patriots fan, and I was ecstatic about their come-from-behind win over the Chargers last weekend. Now I'm equally anxious about the meeting with the Colts in Indy. But I don't want to talk much about those games. What I want to show you is the work of BradyFan83. Check out this guy's videos on YouTube. They're hilarious. Especially the one called "Brady". It's a homoerotic tribute to Tom Brady, to the tune of Kenny Rogers' "Lady". Enjoy.

I'm having difficulty casting my Gym Douche of the Week. Maybe I need to pay more attention. So this week I'll nominate my personal trainer. He's been overworking both my wife and me to the point of vomitous exhaustion and repeated inability to use crucial limbs. And then he tries to sell us more sessions because they are the only way to reach our goals. Thanks but no thanks, Biff. He's actually not a bad guy, but I'm glad my sessions are over. My wife, however, is graduating to hour-long sessions from half-hour sessions. Please pray for her.