Thursday, December 07, 2006

Seems pretty meta, doesn't it?

How's this for a dilemma?

Reading a blog that makes you want to burst out laughing, but trying to hold it in so that your coworker who knows you write a blog , but doesn't know you know she knows, won't hear you and then know you're reading a blog and not working.

Anyway, for some really stupid reason I never checked out the new site made by one of my favorite bloggers when he moved abroad. Now I'm reading all of the archives and laughing myself silly. If you haven't been reading the Kiwi adventures of the blogger formerly known as Moobert, then you're totally missing out.

Much love to all the blogs I read, but Moobert and Mil Millington of "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About" fame are the things online that have made me laugh like that. Oh, and cameltoe.org the first time I found it.