Sunday, March 25, 2007

"I'll kill a snitch."

I love the New England Patriots. I love the team, the players, the coaching staff, and the management. Because of this, I love Tom Brady. Despite all the press he gets, both negative and positive, I remain loyal to our awesome QB. Whatever team he goes up against, whomever the opposing QB, I know Tom has the skills to outplay them and win.

Despite my Tom adoration, I have a confession to make: Peyton Manning is BY FAR the superior Saturday Night Live host. I didn't watch all of last night's episode, but what I did watch was hilarious. Peyton was much more comfortable, competent, and just plain funny than Tom was on the show. Even the brilliance that was Tom as an office employee in tighty-whiteys could not overcome Peyton's overall performance. I sadly must acknowledge Peyton's supremacy in this field.