Friday, April 06, 2007

Oh no, he's going to start swearing again!

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you NBC!!!! I don't care how much money you can make from iTunes, it makes NO SENSE to offer almost all your shows for free on your website, but NOT The Office!! You motherfucking douchebags!

You see, every now and then networks like to change things up a bit when it come to scheduling. This, unfortunately, wreaks havoc on my DVR system. Like when Nickelodeon decides to just change when they air Avatar: The Last Airbender and I end up recording Jimmy Fucking Neutron instead. The worst, though, is when networks (NBC is particularly guilty of this) decide to change the start time of a show by about 5 minutes. When the program info gets updated, any pre-set recording timers don't work because they're tied to a particular time, and not just the name of the program. So, as you may have guessed by now, my satellite system didn't record the much-anticipated return of The Office last night. Luckily my wife noticed that the record light wasn't on, but not until after half of the episode was over (including, no doubt, the face-off between Roy and Jim, which is what I've really been waiting to see). My wife recorded the remaining show, but I decided not to watch it because I thought I could watch it online like I do 30 Rock (btw, that show is fucking hilarious!). But it's not there! You have to buy it from iTunes because it's a top seller there, and the immense ad revenue NBC gets from the show is not enough for those greedy, Santorum-slurping, Apple reach-around-giving* motherfuckers!

Don't anyone fucking dare say anything in the comments about what happened. If anyone knows how I can watch it, please let me know.

Why do I watch so much TV when it only seems to make me angry?

* I guess I could have just called them Rusty Tromboners, but that doesn't have quite the same effect.