Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crap!

I'm getting sick, or already am sick. I traveled over the weekend, and almost as soon as I got back home my throat felt sore. The soreness is going away, but I can feel a cough coming on, and I've got sinus pressure. I'm also starting to get that achy/tired feeling in my back. This sucks. The mornings are the worst, and this morning I was coughing up you know what. I don't want to gross my wife out too much, but sometimes it was dark brown. I can only attribute that to the brownies we ate last night. I hope it was the brownies.

So I've been thinking of joining an indoor soccer league, to get some exercise (since I stopped running in the mornings), to sate my restless competitive spirit, and hopefully make some friends. I guess there's no where for me to go with that.

TV - "Lost" last week ruled, especially the beginning; "Heroes" is getting freaky; I gave up on "Gilmore Girls", but will stick with "Veronica Mars" (who busted out the killer line "Boom goes the dynamite" last week); "Studio 60" is getting a bit too much for me, but "30 Rock" starts this week; and I'm looking forward to NBC's new gimmick game show "1 vs. 100", beginning this Friday.