Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lost and VM Update

Last night's Lost? Off the freaking hizook!!!! Forgive my comically dated expression, but it kicked a whole lotta ass! Dharma and Ben back story, the Jacob "reveal", more questions raised, and a cliff-hanger shooting at the end? Gold. And there's more to come. There are frustrating things left open, but it's the good kind of frustrating. There are answers, but not the kind that resolve conflict, just make you more curious. Loved it.

And here's some good news about Veronica Mars: it WAS Lindsey McKeon as the radio station manager! I thought I recognized her. Who is she, you ask? Well, not that I watched it, but she was one of the stars of Saved by the Bell: The Next Class. And she was on a short-lived Fox show I liked called The Opposite Sex. Which also starred... Heroes' Milo Ventimiglia! Weird. Apparently she also had a recurring role on Guiding Light:



Man, that's some good acting!

Here's even better news for Veronica: The CW may renew it!! Looks like the direction they want to take the show next year is convincing the network to keep it, and I really like the idea except for one thing: What the hell are they going to do with Enrico Colantoni? He's such a huge part of the show, you can't ditch him, too. Logan, Dick, Piz and even Wallace I can deal with losing, but not Keith!

There's some good season finale stuff coming up before I swear off TV for the summer and do more reading. But I am checking out ABC's Traveler tonight. Hopefully it will be good and won't be a summer series.