Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Long time no blog. I've been away from blogging for a couple reasons. Work's been kind of busy, life's been kind of boring. There were some things I was thinking of writing about this weekend, but I've forgotten them now. I haven't even been reading blogs that much, which is weird.

I'm also kind of glum lately, which stinks. My wife and I have to deal with a family issue that arose this weekend, which is unfortunate to say the least. That's got me down. Man, Halloween isn't even cheering me up that much. It's normally one of my favorite times of the year, but I guess there's not much to look forward to tonight. Our older son will trick or treat, but he'll mostly do that in another neighborhood with his biological father. Our neighborhood totally sucks for trick or treating, so that will be over in about 10 minutes. Our baby is too young to participate, so it will mostly just be a regular night tonight.

Well, that was a total downer of a post. Sorry about that. I hope everyone has a good holiday, and hopefully I'll have more (in quantity and quality) to write about soon. See you then.