Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh Yeah!

You may be expecting me to lament the cancellation of Veronica Mars, but I've moved on from that tragedy (except for my desire that one of the other 4 networks pick it up the way CBS snagged JAG after NBC dumped it). No, tonight I'm going to praise the awesome Office season finale!

What a great episode. Creed's blog, hilarious. Jan's boob job, uproariously funny. The end during Pam's interview, amazing! I thought she was getting teary. I know I was. And the last bit with Ryan was an awesome topper. I've been enjoying the show all season, but I haven't cared about it and the characters as much as last season. Tonight changed that. And I loved Jim's dorky haircut, too.

Next week's two-hour-finale-a-thon is really going to mess with my DVRing. Looks like Fox will have to be videotaped from an antenna. It's the only channel that comes in well enough to record. After that, I'm really excited about my summer TV hiatus. It's going to be the Summer of S. Reed, baby! Reading, studying, running, working out, beach vacation. The possibilities are endless. Except for Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm still going to try and watch reruns of episodes I've missed. Damn Nickelodeon has screwed me out of one particular episode 4 times! Bitches!